We aim to work on community engagement in increasing knowledge and cultural awareness of the heritage of a place –tangible and intangible- among a host community and visitors to foster meaningful intercultural dialogue
Develop an international educational community action on:
- Gardening, agrarian heritage & rural landscape
- Support cultural and artistic events
- Encourage international networking and innovation patterns
- Reduce the vulnerability through participatory groups & activities
Us in a nutshell
Our pilot programme select five villages through an open call. These learning villages will be:
- objects of study and of ethnographical, sociological and economical research, social diagnosis and tourism and attraction potential feasibility studies and reports.
- scenarios for Learning-by-doing adult education on active citizenship, health & safety, participatory budget, digital competences, rural entrepreneurship, cultural heritage management, sustainable tourism and environmental education.
- contexts and objects of strategical thinking and long and short-term planning.
- centres of a strategy to impact on their tourism attraction, cultural heritage and landscape valorisation, environmental social awareness, community decision and action (especially in times of pandemics and health emergencies).
- places for programs of health and wellbeing active ageing for older adults.
Our international training and coaching programme will include:
- a Learning and Knowledge Sharing Community in EPALE platform.
- 5 face-to-face international thematic weeks that will develop conferences, learning activities and expert workshops.
- 2 local Coaching and Training programs in each of the five villages.
CHOOSE THE GREEN FUTURE NOW.
GREEN SPACES? DIGITAL DEMOCRACY? HERITAGE PROMOTION? WHY NOT?
- Free training for local administrations
- Free online materials for local people
- International networking opportunities
- Be introduced to digital democracy & low-cost solutions
We want villages to engage with us & learn together